Access & Services
Orléans, city of art and history, is 10 km to the east.
The village of Meung-sur-Loire, gateway to the castles of the Valley of the Kings, is 5 km to the west.
Beaugency, historic town and medieval city, is 12 km away.
The castle of Chambord is 30 km away.
The castle of Blois is 32 km away.
To the south, the Sologne, to enjoy nature, with ponds, forests, hunting and fishing activities.
To the north, Beauce, a region with an agricultural vocation, known for its villages and “the wheat road”.
Paris at 120 km, via the A10 highway, A71 exit Orléans center at 10 km, A10 exit Meung-sur-Loire at 5 km.
- Check in from 5.00 pm
- Check out before 12.00 pm
- Free parking on the property
- English spoken
- Possibility to pick you up at the station of Meung-sur-Loire (4 km)
- Bicycle provided : 10 euros a day, reserved at the tourism office
- Payment: cash or check
- House completely non-smoking
- Dogs admitted subject to good behavior (supplement 20 euros / pet / night)
- Snacks, snacks, picnics or meals are not allowed in the rooms
- Dinner available upon request