Access / services
To the East, 12 km from Orleans, art and history city.
To the West, 5 km from Meung-sur-Loire village which can be reached walking along the grassy bank of the Loire and offers to the visitor its chateau, St Liphard church, and a maze of ancientstreets with houses dating back from several centuries. Also the banks of the rivers les Mauves with many mills, the Arboretum (Conservatoire Ilex), the listed Roquelin Gardens and the Sunday morning market.
12 km from the Medieval town of Beaugency.
Among the chateaux of the Loire, 30km from Chambord and 32km from Blois
To the South, the Sologne region, where one can enjoy nature, with lakes, forests, and fishing.
To the North, the Beauce region, mainly agricultural, (nicknamed “the granary of France”) with its villages and the “Route du blé”.
120 km from Paris, 5 km from the A10 motorway (exit at Meung-sur-Loire) and 10 km from the A71 (exit at Orleans centre).
- Check in from 5.00 pm
- Check out before 12 am
- Safe parking on the property
- English spoken
- Possibility to pick you up at the station of Meung-sur-Loire (4 km)
- Bicycle provided : 10 euros a day, we reserve for you at the tourist office
- Arrival from 17h
- Departure before 12h
- Payment: cash, check or credit card
- House completely non-smoking
- Dogs admitted subject to good behavior (supplement 20 euros / pet / night)
- Snacks, snacks, picnics or meals are not allowed in the rooms